Top 5 inspiring Christmas pressies 🙂
Last minute shopping? Sweet, and easy — do it yourself!
1. Give a donation to doctors without borders or another organisation in someone’s name. Write a card explaining how significant it is that their present is helping someone in need.
2. Give your time and make sure that someone you care about knows you haven’t forgotten about them.
3. Write a poem about what the recipient means to you. Lend an ear, visit or call someone you haven’t seen or spoken to for a while!
4. Give a personal letter. Write down what you remember them for and why they have made an impact on your life. Alternatively — make a voice recording of you reading the letter.
5. Make vouchers that can be traded back for your services as for instance: baby sitter, house sitter, dog sitter — or more personal trades can be made for someone close to you 😉
Only your imagination can limit you, if you let it 🙂
Happy holidays peeps 🙂